We offer a warm friendly atmosphere and environment where it is obvious that our staff are all dedicated and passionate about our work and love of children.
Our aim is to nurture and support parents through their journey of parenthood, helping them to understand their newborn and young children’s behaviour, making it an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
Our clinic has supported several foster mothers and homes for abandoned children by vaccinating these children and giving of our time and advice pro bono.
Bowwood Baby Clinic
- Visits by appointment only.
- Easy access to M3, Main road and Cavendish Square.
- Wheelchair friendly.
- Computerized invoices for medical aids.
- Off street parking.
- Immunisation and counselling rooms.
- 4 Counselling and Administrative staff.
- All sisters are experienced nursing sisters, midwives and breast feeding counsellors.
- All staff are mothers.
- Staff all attend courses and updates.